DaJudge

Greetings from Texas

Howdy.

I'm an East Texan (from Tyler) who's fortunate enough to get to come out to lovely San Diego occasionally for conferences and such. I ride both street and dirt (current bikes are both Yammies, FJR1300 and YZ450F. I just sold my Tiger).

If you look up "DaJudge" on the TWT (Two-Wheeled Texans) Forums, that's me.

Cheers. B)

Welcome- extend your next conference for a day, and I'll show you some San Diego trails and sights

I lived in San Antonio for a while- supposed to be 5 years; I ended up being released in two for good behavior.

welcome judge....great place...and nice bike selection i want an fjr real bad, and i love yz450's had to sell my 08 yz450f to buy my current ktm 530 but i love the plate on my ktm so it was a fair trade off

if money was no object...i would own a new yz450f, my ktm 530excr, a ktm 990adv, and an fjr1300a....i can dream cant i..lol

welcome

well Howdy!!!

Welcome to the SDAR family!!!

B)...mom lives in Ft Worth, and i spent last July there...that's all i got to say about that...

My pops just bought a place in Seguin TX, just East of San Antonio, not TOO far away!

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard. I hear the state flower of Texas is steak and not as some people led me to believe, a Camaro wrapped around a telephone pole. B) Hope to see you get to do a ride with us some time soon. :bad:

Welcome aboard. I hear the state flower of Texas is steak and not as some people led me to believe, a Camaro wrapped around a telephone pole. :lol: Hope to see you get to do a ride with us some time soon. :heat:

I think it's CFS (Chicken Fried Steak), although I like a good medium-rare grilled ribeye better. :blink: Seen a few Camaros wrapped around phone poles, especially back in my law enforcement days.

Bikeslut - I will have an extra day (Sunday, July 18) to do something fun. If you can get me set up with an extra machine, I'd be happy to pack my riding gear and join up with y'all. :wacko:

I am 6 1 210- got some extra gear, and some extra bikes- course july is kind of warm...but its a dry warm... Hell yeah, let's ride

I am 6 1 210- got some extra gear, and some extra bikes- course july is kind of warm...but its a dry warm... Hell yeah, let's ride

I'm in, on the Calendar.

Welcome Judge! My father was a Texan, he was raised in Junction in the Hill country. :lol:

We will not hold being a Texan against you, I mean not everybody can be from the People’s Republic of Kalifornia! :heat:

Is the Texas State Bird still the armadillo? :wacko:

Ride with Bikeslut but...... don't ride like bikeslut.

Cool. Thanks very much Bikeslut. I'm 6'2" 250 and wear a large lid, so your gear would probably fit me fine.

I'll send you a PM with my cell # and such.

bring your own pants... and boots if you can

I have chest protectors, armor, etc... weather will dictate location and time of day

Ride with Bikeslut but...... don't ride like bikeslut.

I guess I'll get to find out what that means............. ;)