Took some friends/newish riders on a Lollipop ride in Big Bear today…..

Ken and Lily…… 2 new TE450s….nice

Slowdown (Ron) and his son Jon (Speed up?) on their new to them KTM EXC 525 and XC450

We mainly stuck to fire roads on the south side of the lake but I did throw in one favorite single track (Bellyache Springs) which is off Clarks Grade to break things up a bit…….pretty sure they all had a good time though we did have a few spills on the single track and a couple of unexpected dismounts in the rocks on Wildhorse Meadows Road….. but all in all a great day…..always fun to introduce new folks to our sport…..hopefully the hook has been set…..

Here are few pics snapped on the single track with my phone (yes, I know, I need a camera)

Lily approaching the first tree across the single track (the lowered TE450 was easy for “Ken” to maneuver under the tree)

Lilylookingback.jpg

Slowdown making his way under tree #1...I think he may have been expecting me to help him but I was busy snapping the photo :rolleyes:<_<

Ronfirsttree.jpg

Jon riding tree #2

Jonridinglog.jpg

Ken pushing either his bike or Lily’s bike under tree #2

Kenundertree.jpg

Jon emerging from tree #3

Jontree2.jpg

Jon looking back along Single Track

Jonlookingback.jpg

Lily just around the corner

LilyonST.jpg

Hey I was on that same trail today <_<

My photos and ride review will come tomorrow while Im at work :rolleyes:

That was the most fun and rewarding trail that I have ever been on (so far)I had a blast up there! still have some trails on my GPS that I haven't been on yet and can't wait to go again!