Hi All,

This is the third year in a row that I am helping to organize this event. My friend Laurie Cary is the promoter of the event. Her mother died of Breast cancer a fews years back. We have had a lot of success with the last two events. This year we are holding the event at Rynoland. This is the time to check out the track. We are hoping they will have at least three tracks open for us. 100% of the proceeds will go to Michelle's Place, a cancer resource center. There will be raffle items and food too. Please help me spread the word.

We also need some volunteers to help at the gate and as flaggers. If you would like to volunteer, let me know.

We are also looking for a band to attend the event. hmmmmm. Who do I know that has a band? Anyone?

New flyer

FlyerSingle09.jpg

For those who cannot attend but wish to donate, please use the coupon below:

DonateCouponSingle.jpg

And if you know any industry peeps, we could sure use some more vendors and/or raffle donations. Please help me spread the word.

Thanks everyone!

I would love to support this event, but I will be in Bass Lake. Best of luck to you on your event. Is there a place we can donate even if we can't make the event??

Too far out for my calendar to be 100% certain... but I see it free at the moment and can work either or both tasks.

Thanks for your interest guys.

Soon, we will have donation coupons to download (I will post here too) so that you can donate directly.

I hope some of you can come out.

Hopefully will be able to come out with the wife we will just be back from going to Cabo. Green/Red whatever sticker doesnt matter since its private? Spark Arrestors though?

anyone who wants/likes to ride real tight single track, should test themselves at ryno land. the western HS trails will be open.

full on MX/race bikes are ok , no S/A required private land, its a full on MX/offroad test facility, PS SCORE type race trucks are ok too. there is great single track as well

Where is Rynoland, and where is the link to the flyer ??

I can't go to Bass Lake that weekend, so MAYBE can check this out.

Randy,

Top of the thread for the flyer, its showing for me, is it not showing for all viewers??? R

The flyer is there.

I wanted to go to this but I had to shift my work schedule and now I'll miss it. B)

Whomever is going have fun and be safe. I hope I can ride up there soon.

Jon

PS this event is all over the magazine sites, it promises to be huge, with lots of industry and pros around. A good cause and good dirtbike event in general.

Randy,

Top of the thread for the flyer, its showing for me, is it not showing for all viewers??? R

It wasn't showing for me yesterday, but is today.

So does anyone know if we will actually be able to ride single track trails up there ? If I go, I don't really want to ride an MX track.

anyone who wants/likes to ride real tight single track, should test themselves at ryno land. the western HS trails will be open.

B)

rode all the single track, the loop on the left before the upper track was wicked/hacked with endless rutted turns,very good training loop. did the WHS loop basically but with added attractions thrown in by our lead rider (Ryno!) a couple of things that I would not have done on my own, namely a couple of vertical cliff climbs and one cut away drop off/free fall. The MX track had some very fast pros but also slow pokes like me too. The event was fairly big, the magazine guys were there, as were a gaggle of vendors (us included). A good event for a good cause!

PS MX1 World Champ Cairoli is wearing our product as we speak in the MXofN