PastaPilot

Dec. 9th Volunteer Ride to Corral Canyon

As you may know, Corral Canyon has been closed because of damage sustained in the seasonal wildfires.

More info can be found in Carguy's post here

For those that want to help out but don't know where it is or how to get there I am willing to lead a ride on Saturday the 9th.

Staging for the Ride will be at 8AM at the Thousand Trails RV park on Otay Lakes Rd. From there we'll go up and over Otay Mt on the Minnewawa TT to Otay Mt TT then East to Marron Valley. From Marron Valley up Kuchama TT past Tecate Peak and down into Barrett Junction. From there just a ride up the 94 to Buckman Springs Rd then into Lake Morena.

Hope to see you there.

Jon

Jon,

I will be there, 8am at TT Rv park. I'll be on a beater 650L. Gunner Chief invited me. See ya!

Jim Streicher

marbee40@yahoo.com or 619-994-2310

As you may know, Corral Canyon has been closed because of damage sustained in the seasonal wildfires.

More info can be found in Carguy's post here

For those that want to help out but don't know where it is or how to get there I am willing to lead a ride on Saturday the 9th.

Staging for the Ride will be at 8AM at the Thousand Trails RV park on Otay Lakes Rd. From there we'll go up and over Otay Mt on the Minnewawa TT to Otay Mt TT then East to Marron Valley. From Marron Valley up Kuchama TT past Tecate Peak and down into Barrett Junction. From there just a ride up the 94 to Buckman Springs Rd then into Lake Morena.

Hope to see you there.

Jon

Hey guys,

I doubt they will let you inside the OHV area if you are on the bikes. I hear a guy who has been in contact with the Forest Service was told this. Pretty much makes sense since it is closed anyways.

Leave the bikes at home and lets show a big SDAR presence. It would SUCK to have a bunch on motos turned away from helping get this place opened again.

Hey guys,

I doubt they will let you inside the OHV area if you are on the bikes. I hear a guy who has been in contact with the Forest Service was told this. Pretty much makes sense since it is closed anyways.

Leave the bikes at home and lets show a big SDAR presence. It would SUCK to have a bunch on motos turned away from helping get this place opened again.

Ride on//

I will natigotiate with gate people. If needed I will drive down and get you!

You are not in the OHV area until you are past 4 corners!/the meeting place

All,

I've got no choice in the matter. Gotta ride. If I have to park somewhere, lock it and call the insurance company in advance, so be it. I'll be there on way or tee-other!

The conversation may have referred to Off Road only bikes, we are riding street legal motorcycles, if they let a truck pass they will let us pass.

Besides, I doubt my mustang would make it to Four Corners so I am riding no matter what. Marbee, I'll see you at the Thousand trails lot. I'll try to be there by 745 but I may be closer to 8AM.

Jon