That helmet looks awesome!.......do you know what the weight is?

You look like you just landed your flying saucer here and your next line will be "Take me to your leader....". Let's see....who do you look like? I got it! Marvin the Martian. :ph34r::lol:;)

You look like you just landed your flying saucer here and your next line will be "Take me to your leader....". Let's see....who do you look like? I got it! Marvin the Martian. :ph34r::lol:;)

EARTHLINGS MAKE ME SOOOO ANGRY!!!

Looks good!

Impressions?

I don't know about the reflective visor though...

the%20fly%20PDVD_009.jpg

What's with all the yellow??? :ph34r: ......it's taking away from your "black- li-ness"? :lol:;)

What's with all the yellow??? :ph34r: ......it's taking away from your "black- li-ness"? :lol:;)

I'm trying to branch out a lil bit. It IS a black T-Shirt though...

Impressions:

It is light, comfortable, just looking forward to using it on the big bike. Still have my other BLACK helmet for riding the 450.

Not sure if it's worth buying a new Helmet Kit from Baja Designs or just trying to transfer it between the two helmets...Fakey, any thoughts?

I'm trying to branch out a lil bit. It IS a black T-Shirt though...

Impressions:

It is light, comfortable, just looking forward to using it on the big bike. Still have my other BLACK helmet for riding the 450.

Not sure if it's worth buying a new Helmet Kit from Baja Designs or just trying to transfer it between the two helmets...Fakey, any thoughts?

Yes, It's a PITA to transfer if you like a solid installation job.

I like it. Have you tried putting goggles on it with the shield in the up position?

Hey Roger,

Any update on this helmet? Are you liking it? I'm needing a new bucket and I'm eyeing this one.

I bought this AFX helmet a while back.

http://afxhelmets.com/helmets/fullface/fx-...p?show=silver_m

It fits me well, though a little noisey at hiway speeds. Less expensive than other Dualsport helmets. Ordered and purchased from SDBMW/Shaun, reasonable price.

I did have trouble with the visor. It was horid. Distorted the veiws and gave me a headache within five mins. Objects jumped around while moving my head from side to side making me sick. Not a total lose though. AFX stepped up and sent me two new visors to replace the bad ones. (why would you send out a product knowing that it has problems?)

The smoke tinted visors seem less distorted for some reason.

Overall though I like the helmet. but have only been able to report on street riding thus far. Hope to change that soon and be able to see how it does in dusty conditions and with goggles maybe.....

Spyder