Sign in to follow this  
Kaw'ee

Bike Pic's and Spec's

Guest stevensyanora

Posted Image

I should"nt have sold this one :D It shook like a shopping cart on the freeway ...but now there rare

Dude ! My buddy way back in high school had that same RZ350. It was maxed out w/ pipes and race tuned. He let me ride it and dared me to punch it all the way. . . See how fast it is. I tried.

This Superlite 2-stroke, 2 cylinder street bike was AMAZING !!!

A very very fast motorcycle. I remember it having a strong powerband starting around 6500rpm that would lift the front wheel @ 100mph, if you had the huevos to twist it.

I hammered it all the way to the top of 3rd gear seeing 0-100 in what seemed like a couple seconds. It knocked my socks off and I sweared one day I would own one! Not yet, but maybe someday.

In the mean time does anyone have a YAMAHA RZ350, or know someone who does?

I'd pay$$ for a test ride !

Guest stevensyanora

they had one sitting at the Yammy tent at the GP race at Monterey ...just like the one I "had"....oh well

Guest stevensyanora

this was the first bike I owned except the color wasnt as good as this ones ...mine was yellow :oPosted Image

This is the Bike I learned to ride on, 78 Honda XL100. My friend picked it up for $25 in a basket. We got it running and rode the piss out of it for 2 years. I can't say we ever changed or even checked the oil cuz one day the motor seized and we had quite a push home. To say anything about Honda solidarity, we drained about 12 oz of oil and then poured a quart in the sparkplug hole. The next day his big brother broke the piston loose and kicked it over a few times. Within a dozen or two kicks it was running again and we were back out in the fields. A few months later we both bought 200s and he sold the little Honda to another friend of mine for $100. It lasted another 6 months before the cam chain popped off the cam sprocket and broke the exhaust valve. Ahhh good times, many, many stories with that bike.....

Posted Image

Heres the 1st bike I owned. I bought it back in high school for $400. It was hard earned money: I had to scoop 543,973 scoops at haagenDaz at minimum wage (pre-inflation estimate). It came complete with cool GPZ racing bars, helmet, and a real nice head gasket leak. Fix it? HELL NO, ride it! Race Mullhulland dr. with all those leather clad yuppies on their new GSXR 1100s. Once in a while she'd get squirley when a drop of oil hit the tire, and nobody would dare follow too close or pass due to oil splatter. Maybe that explains how I always won . . . Ahhhh, those were the days!

Posted Image

This post seems to be turning into my old bike, OK

Before my XL500.

Posted Image

I had a DT250. It had a seperate oil tank and you did not have to premix fuel. Someone forgot to fill the oil tank and she siezed.

Posted Image

Lessons learned.

this was the first bike I owned except the color wasnt as good as this ones ...mine was yellow :oPosted Image

Steve, nice bike, for a CHICK!

this was the first bike I owned Posted Image

Posted Image

Steve,I know your still kinda new,

But if your gonna open the door that far,,,,,,,,, were coming in !!!

wow Kawee, that's my kinda woman ! ! ! They don't make 'em like they used to. Don't listen to them Steve, they're just jealous about your new machine. Hey, we all had to start somewheres riight? The first 'motorcycle' I ever rode was powered by Briggs&Stratton !

Posted Image

. Don't listen to them Steve,

The first 'motorcycle' I ever rode was powered by Briggs&Stratton !

Posted Image

Thats nice pryo,,but the rest of us grew out of ours..

..............But Hey,,,,, Not that you still dont look great riding yours !!!

............Posted Image

( Why do I have this funny feeling I'm going to get hammered next ? )

I had a DT250. It had a seperate oil tank and you did not have to premix fuel. Someone forgot to fill the oil tank and she siezed.

Posted Image

Lessons learned.

I had this same bike as my first. I also had a 175 Enduro for a while. I rode all over Anza-Borrego and Ocotillo Wells with the stock tires and suspension travel of about 5" max. Sometimes me and my brother rode two up. Those were the days....

Guest stevensyanora

Posted Image

HAR ,HAR :P How do you think I felt :lol: ...I got my ass kicked when I rolled up with this pile of #$%^ ...my dad got it on west pac (I asked for a bike ) this is what I got :lol: ....so go ahead Im used to it :lol: ...you guys are ballers with those killer bikes..... :D harrharr..the frickin thing was Yellow!!

Guest stevensyanora

Posted Image

Lessons learned.

I had this same bike as my first. I also had a 175 Enduro for a while. I rode all over Anza-Borrego and Ocotillo Wells with the stock tires and suspension travel of about 5" max. Sometimes me and my brother rode two up. Those were the days....

I had a yammer Just like that one .. :lol: same color same year it was a good bike ,yeah you have to keep a eye on the oil injector tank!

Well, here's what my first bike looked like. A '65 S65 Honda

Posted Image

With a whooopin' 6HP!

Posted Image

Used it Sunday mornings to do the Paper Route. Then met up with the Cops at Winchell's for donuts and coffee (hot choc).

But hey, I was only twelve :lol: Kept it in Stealth Mode.

Spyder

Guest stevensyanora

sweet ride I would have rode it ...that aint no chick bike :lol:

this is my 2nd bike ...better than the first one huh! worked all summer moving hand irrigation lines for this baby :lol:Posted Image that was 1975 or so

This was the first bike I ever bought 1987 KDX 200. I delivered about 16,000 newspapers over two years to buy this bike. My mom was dead set against it but my dad made an executive decision and took me to buy it. I think he slept on the the couch that weekend, but I was one happy boy.

Posted Image

I only rode this bike for about 6 months and then sold it for another 87. Suzuki 250 Quadracer. This was by far the funnest machine I'd ever owned and the only one I still miss. Had it for a year and a half.

Posted Image

Sold that one because I missed riding on two wheels and my paper route could only afford one machine at a time. This time I found a nice 89 KX250 that was used as a practice bike but was all prepped for MX. It was kinda beat up, but holy horsepoop that thing was fast. It would easily standup on the back tire in all 5 gears.

Posted Image

Soon enough I was turning 16 and it was time to sell off all the toys for a car....Only mine was all black and not an SS

Posted Image

Guest stevensyanora

wow that chevys is awsome ,the bikes are not bad either....news carrier is a tough way to earn a liveing :lol: ..

Posted Image

HAR ,HAR :P How do you think I felt :lol: ...I got my ass kicked when I rolled up with this pile of #$%^ ...my dad got it on west pac (I asked for a bike ) this is what I got :D ....so go ahead Im used to it :D ...you guys are ballers with those killer bikes..... :D harrharr..the frickin thing was Yellow!!

I would never post a picture of my first bike, and there isnt enought beer you could make me drink for me to tell you about it-Well, maybe there is!!

Look up any bike you've been wondering about..

I guess I go back too far! Mine's not even listed.

It was a Suzuki X6 Hustler – a 2 stroke vibrator. If I rode it for more than an hour without a break, once I got off my entire body would shake. Better than owning a vibrating bed!

I use to blow off the Triumph Bonnevilles. I’d do wheelies across major intersections just to get the reaction from cagers. But that was when I was very young and very stupid. Now I’m older and… :D:lol::D