Last Saturday we found a route that headed up towards Mountain Spring from Ocotillo.

I want to ride it!

If it goes through, we can ride from the desert floor to the mountains with only a short asphalt run. We can take the old Mountain Springs Road up from there.

The upper part is difficult. When Dennis, MikeyB and I did it there was alot of step and fetch to survive.

Mountain Spring

This would be a good Hard Core Challenge!!!!

:D:D

Anybody interested?????

We can do it Sunday or Saturday. Post interest!

Guest stevensyanora

Im in wheres the meet up............ILL bring my new hill climbing bike check it out Posted Image

It will be the same location. The 76 station at the usual 8am.

I am going to try to be there. Suddenly my wife thinks I am not spending enough time at home doing things around the house. I must not be cranky enough or she would welcome the chance to get rid of me for a day. I am hopeing to get my new skid plate this week and I will have to test it out(yea she will buy that one definately, definately). I think the plan will be to ride Saturday and Sunday for a couple of weeks and then when she complains, I will graciously stop riding on Sundays and we will both win. Anyway sounds like a great ride and I am in, probably. Ken

Hi guys,

my bike is still in the shop, but a good chance that I get it back by Thursday/Friday. I'm interested, and at the same time, concerned that it could be a little beyond my skills level. I'll think about it :D .

Later

Alex.

papaalex Posted Today, 11:51 AM I'm interested, and at the same time, concerned that it could be a little beyond my skills level.

Alex, It could be beyond my skill level as well. You won't know what your skill level is if you don't test it. :D

Steve, it looks like that Honda would just walk right up the hill!! Make sure the laces are tight.

We will start from the 1st brake on last Saturdays ride.

We are starting from the bottom because we can always turn back down, up is harder. :o

Guest stevensyanora

Hi guys,

my bike is still in the shop, but a good chance that I get it back by Thursday/Friday. I'm interested, and at the same time, concerned that it could be a little beyond my skills level. I'll think about it :P .

Later

Alex.

alex dont worry if it looks insane we can find another way :D ,we will NEVER let anyone attempt something that you arnt comfortable with. :P ...remember "RIDE YOUR RIDE". :o ..hope to see you there

:P

Ok here is the whole route in red that I would like to try. There is a small freeway strech then some steep rocky stuff that I have been on.

Posted Image

We are starting from the bottom because we can always turn back down, up is harder. :P

looks like you"ve done your homework John, How far up that wash have you been? is it the one that runs under Diablo canyon bridge on the 8 west? your right about starting at the bottom. its USUALLY easier to back track.....we dont need another helo dust off

It should be WB I-8 Devils Canyon. Still doing research. Only made it up to the blue line in the first google pic. I think Diablo is the next bridge and we will not go under it. (we can if we make it that far and explore!)

Hi guys,

my bike is still in the shop, but a good chance that I get it back by Thursday/Friday. I'm interested, and at the same time, concerned that it could be a little beyond my skills level. I'll think about it :P .

Later

Alex.

alex dont worry if it looks insane we can find another way :D ,we will NEVER let anyone attempt something that you arnt comfortable with. :P ...remember "RIDE YOUR RIDE". :o ..hope to see you there

Ok here is the whole route in red that I would like to try. There is a small freeway strech then some steep rocky stuff that I have been on.

Posted Image

We are starting from the bottom because we can always turn back down, up is harder. :P

looks like you"ve done your homework John, How far up that wash have you been? is it the one that runs under Diablo canyon bridge on the 8 west?

Hi guys,

Later

Alex.

alex dont worry if it looks insane we can find another way :D ,we will NEVER let anyone attempt something that you arnt comfortable with. :P ...remember "RIDE YOUR RIDE". :P ..hope to see you there

:o

Posted Image

looks like you"ve done your homework John, How far have you been up that wash ? is it the one that runs under Diablo canyon bridge on the 8 west?

OK,

I'm in, if my bike is fixed...sorry family :P ...Steve, truckpool from SD and back?

Later

Alex.

Guest stevensyanora

Hi guys,

Later

Alex.

alex dont worry if it looks insane we can find another way :D ,we will NEVER let anyone attempt something that you arnt comfortable with. :P ...remember "RIDE YOUR RIDE". :P ..hope to see you there

Posted Image

looks like you"ve done your homework John, How far have you been up that wash ? is it the one that runs under Diablo canyon bridge on the 8 west?

OK,

I'm in, if my bike is fixed...sorry family :P ...Steve, truckpool from SD and back?

Later

Alex.

татс аффирмитив Алекс, я буду Пополудни Вы мое число ячейки.. До свидания :P

Hi guys,

Later

Alex.

OK,

Later

Alex.

Ok now, I think we are in AMERICA NOW! Our language is ENGLISH NOW!

Lets not go there please!

My keyboard doesnt have the same keys as Stevesonaya! I feel left out!

Guest stevensyanora

Hi guys,

Later

Alex.

Posted Image

OK,

Later

Alex.

Lets not go there please! OK..OK.. my friend is from russia ....just being neighborly....sheese :P

Hi guys,

Later

Alex.

alex dont worry if it looks insane we can find another way :P ,we will NEVER let anyone attempt something that you arnt comfortable with. :P ...remember "RIDE YOUR RIDE". :D ..hope to see you there

Posted Image

OK,

Later

Alex.

Lets not go there please!

It's Steve!!! It's Steve!!! Who is not behaving :o

Steve could be talking about the socks!! Which, by the way, I paid for but have not recieved yet-Probably on BackOrder because of the demand! Just kiddin' around Alex, that's what ridin' buddies do(I think)

Guest stevensyanora

missbehaveing? nay ...in AMERICA we have the freedom of speech ,no matter what language ,,yo Posted Image

Guys.......comment on your responses using the "Quote".

Please edit the quote part when responding, to only show the part you want to respond to.........in this case, we didn't need to see the same map a few times over and over, to see your responses.......does that make sense ??

Guest stevensyanora

From the movie "Stripes". Uncle Holka?

thats sgt Hulka Mister :P:PPosted Image

Guest stevensyanora

me too. I took the day off and went street rideing Har har....har :oPosted Image

Guest stevensyanora

Heck with Riding..........

Stayin home an reading These posts is funner.

Posted Image

when are you going to be back up on 2 wheels kawman ,do you think you will be ready for the manglers mexico trip?