socalhodaka

Win a COOL bike

Win a bike just like this.

raffleWombat2.jpg

Each year our Hodaka Club raffles off a Hodaka for charity, this year is a 125 cc Wombat. Read the link for the full description. http://www.hodakadays.org/rafflebike.html

Here is a photo of last year raffle bike.

DSCF0038-Stu-sm.jpg

You can get tickets here online for $5 ea. http://www.hodakaclub.org/

Scroll down to Buy Raffle Tickets, add how many you want to basket, then checkout. Click Order Without Account, Fill out the info and under company put San Diego Adventure Rider, continue the pay process.

You will be sent your receipt and your half of the ticket stub. If you win the Hodaka Club will figure out getting your bike to you. We have many members all over and we get bikes shipped all over with a little networking.

If any of you street cruisers want to take a fun ride come and visit Hodaka Days, its a great ride and the event is a hoot.

Also check out our updated Hodakadays.org web page. Thanks Kelly

That looks so cool, I'd scrounge up a few bucks for a chance to have one in my garage to take out for an occasional putt in the back country or just to the post office. :blink:

Thanks you guys for the support. We are in talks with the Gem to house a Hodaka museum, so the raffle money goes to good causes that is motorcycle history. Just think how cool it would be tiddling on that Hodaka Wombat

GEEEZ! That bike really brings back memories! My first "Big Boy" bike was a Hodaka Wombat 125.

I will never forget that I kept a tool pouch on the bike with emory cloth and extra woodruff keys.

I had just left the blue inn with some buddies and broke another woodruff key on the crankshaft and magneto. There I sit under the 78 in the wash about 10 years old tearing apart my Hodaka sanding down a woodruff key to fit.

Another toy that I have to say "damn I wish I would have never sold that!"

Just like the lotto I won't win (my name is not Jose or Nacho) but can't miss the chance to re-live some youth.