Sign in to follow this  
tlking6

I'm not really into BMX stuff

OK- that location at 3:55 is just BEGGING for bike riding and skateboarding

I used to bunny hop up on to picnic tables, over shopping carts, 360s on half pipes, but that riding on the fence?!?!?!?!?! WHOLEY CRAP!!!

but that riding on the fence?!?!?!?!?! WHOLEY CRAP!!!

No Kidding!! The oops factor alone on that one is brutal!

That was just about the most amazing display of skill i have ever seen on a bicycle!

Outstanding stuff! Sheer talent......

That is great stuff. I wish we were that good and creative at that age. We rode bicycles everwhere when I was that age back then because TV was boring. But we just never got to that level. Thanks for the link Tracy.

Can someone please help me pick my jaw up off the floor? Very cool video.

BC

Its amazing what can be done on a bicycle. My son keeps telling me that he wants to be a pro biker. I will have to show this to him so that he knows what he is up against and maybe he will go back to school. :angry:

Its amazing what can be done on a bicycle. My son keeps telling me that he wants to be a pro biker. I will have to show this to him so that he knows what he is up against and maybe he will go back to school. :angry:

Yeah my son does alot of the BMX stuff. He's no where near the pro level but he has a friend that is (Dennis Enarson). Check him out on utube. We powdercoat some of his bike frames and stuff. He started out at 16 doing the dew tour, video, and stuff. There's alot of money in it but you gotta be willing to push the limits and be fearless.

The evolution of the bike saddle has diminished. Does he sit? Do trials riders sit?

Sit where ?:-)

I don't know about trials bicycles, but modern trials motorcycles have no seat . . . You do get a good leg work out!

post-20-1240500239.jpg