I want to go for a ride around Corral Canyon.

No real plans on what trails, I'll just ride around until I'm about out of gas and then head back to the truck.

Start around 10ish ride until noonish.

Meet at the Trailhead of Kernan Cyle Trail at Morena Stokes Valley Road.

Jon

I want to go for a ride around Corral Canyon.

No real plans on what trails, I'll just ride around until I'm about out of gas and then head back to the truck.

Start around 9ish ride until noonish.

Meet at the Trailhead of Kernan Cyle Trail at Morena Stokes Valley Road.

Jon

Any chance of doing this Friday??

Yup, but I want to go on Thursday. So tough titty for you.

Jus kiddin' I'm checking weather now to see how Friday will be.

OK- I'm startin' to jones for a ride with the boys... um... let me see what I can do...

I have 66% approval rating for this ride... have to get the other 33% tonight... the remaining 1% is to allow for mechanical difficulties

Paul; have a spare battery for the radio... mine died :lol:

;)

I would like to tag along. I go all the time by myself cause I live so close. I would like some company this time!

sure! I love Corral! Remind me to show you all the singletrack next to trail 1.

Jon; planning on 3A? I just need to know if I should bring my SPOT tracker

OK, I'm confirmed, and waiting to hear if deaf-in-one-eye is available as well.

I'll have to run in to you guys on the trail... my kid is receiving an award at school at 9... I'll head over after that.

I'm assuming you plugged the oil ejector on your Suzook or are you riding the TardWheel 200 tomorrow.

Be sure to wear your gear to the school so we don't have to wait too long B)

I did fix the DRZ... I haven't cleaned it yet, though, so it still creates an adequate smoke screen... I try to limit the half-tard to sandy places...

I'll drive to 4 corners, and be geared up within minutes... I'll also have gas, so you can top off... I assume your stallion requires 91 octane?

If you guys ride from Pine Valley, you may not have to wait for me at all... I figure a half hour for the presentation, then I'm on the way, and would be at 4 corners at 10:15 or so

jed/paul- see you guys there

Looking foward to meeting you all, see you there at 9ish. I will be riding my yamaha there.

Guest crmyers

Jed, I think there is school Friday, I'm telling. You guys need anything i will be in the busbarn working at Mt. Empire H.S., please go by quietly so I don't cry to much.

I am always as quiet as a churchmouse when i go by... my BIKE on the other hand is revving it's engine, spinning the tire, and honking it's horn...

stupid bike

Charlie; take your lunch break about 10:30 and join us... Ozzy/Bill? Roost?

Jed, I think there is school Friday, I'm telling. You guys need anything i will be in the busbarn working at Mt. Empire H.S., please go by quietly so I don't cry to much.

Just listen around 830 for the THUNDER of the 1970 F250. It's the call 'o the wild, Charlie!

Just listen around 830 for the THUNDER of the 1970 F250. It's the call 'o the wild, Charlie!

Last time I heard that, it sounded like a call for a fresh battery. :wacko:

Last time I heard that, it sounded like a call for a fresh battery. :wacko:

Hah. That would be the hi-torque starter.

New battery. Hah.

I have bad news, I am having new bike issues. I noticed an oil leak from the oil pressure sensor last weekend and want to get it fixed sooner rather than later. I also have a missing fitting on my chain slider, the bolt was there the little bucket like washer was not. This caused the slider to shift and the chain rode across the slider at an angle and chewed it to hell. I am going to meet the mechanics at 9AM to fix it or order parts. This will work out ok for bikeslut, but the rest of you guys I do apologize.

I'll get out to Corral as soon as I'm finished at the stealership. hopefully 1000-1030.

I've changed my original post to reflect my new showtime.

ok I will be at kernan truck trail at stokes valley rd at 1000 or 930 I will be on my lil yamaha with black helmet and carhartt jacket.

see ya all there.

I hope to see you soon. Come to the Saloon in Descanso sometime, I want to hear more about desert dash. I will roll quietly by Mnt Empire Highschool or take the high road of bear valley to kernan to corral. Hope you had a good time. i feel bad that I did not go.