Sign in to follow this  
Rahuah

Hi, new member from Ramona

Hi, my name is Rahuah. I am a new member to this forum but I have been riding for about 15 years. I am

a San Diego native, born and raised, currently residing in Ramona. I ride a 2001 KTM LC4 640E sometimes

on the street but more so on the local trails as much as possible. Having lived here all my life, I'm quite

familure with most of the back trails around San Diego and Imperial counties. I found this website when

someone posted a link to it over on the ADVrider.com forums. I never knew there was a local dual sport

club and I feel a little bit out of the loop now but honestly I never really went looking for a local club, I was

always just content to go ride and explore by myself or with family. But I'm glad to find that there is one and

I hope to get to know some of you and hook up to go on some rides.

The main immediate reason that brings me here is that I'm looking for another Adventurer to join me for a

265 mile ride down to Puerto Penasco Mexico to attend the Circus Mexicus 3 day event with Roger Clyne

and The Peacemakers, leaving Thurday 10/9/2008 and returning on Sunday 10/12/2008.

I have posted the full ride details in this thread over in the INFORMAL Local Rides & WHO'S GOING RIDING ! section:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3124

Welcome to the site Rahuah :D

I'm a huge fan of Roger Clyne, just not a huge fan of Mexico. Hope you have a safe trip.

Welcome to the group, hope to see you on one of the rides soon.

Welcome to our club. Can't say I can do any distance riding, but I like to daydream about it and enjoy all the extended adventures that folks post here and also on ADVrider site. Perhaps you will join us on a local ride sometime. I hope and pray that someday I will get to experience the enjoyment of a multiday motorcycle adventure trip with some good riding buddies, as last July's multiday camping trip to Sequoia with some of the club members was one of the best motorcycling adventures I have had yet.

Welcome Edward! Sounds like you have a nice ride coming up. Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Hi, my name is Edward. I am a new member to this forum but I have been riding for about 25 years. I am

a San Diego native, born and raised, currently residing in Ramona.

The main immediate reason that brings me here is that I'm looking for another Adventurer to join me for a

265 mile ride down to Puerto Penasco Mexico to attend the Circus Mexicus 3 day event with Roger Clyne

and The Peacemakers, leaving Thurday 10/9/2008 and returning on Sunday 10/12/2008.

Welcome neighbor - I don't think I'll be able to join you for the Mex trip (this time) as I'm tentatively planning on heading to Bishop with my son the following weekend and then to Glamis with one of my daughters, her boyfriend, and my gal-pal Kathy the weekend after that.....C-Daddy can only book/finance so many play days/weekends B)B) .......Kathy already claims I'm never around on the weekends because I'm either out riding, tinkering with bikes in the garage, or sitting at the D*%^ computer chating with my riding buddies :lol: ........is that a problem? B):lol: