Chief Gunner

Spring is here! Borrego run today

Paul met up with this morning at the Julian Coffee shop and we headed down Banner to Borrego. Here is a shot of Paul as we were heading to Coyote canyon to check out the Flower Bloom.

141-4200_IMG.jpg

Once we got there I snapped a few shots of the flowers but something is wrong with the color so I won't bore you too much with them except this one, even without color I like it

142-4202_IMG.jpg

The dirt road into Coyote canyon was an experience for me on the SM Wheels :lol: Slippery at first then it actually started feeling natural except for the slow moving cars in front of us. The place was absolutely packed with people taking pictures of the flowers.

Here is one of Paul and the bikes, like RO always says this proves we were there :blink:

142-4203_IMG.jpg

After the Coyote Canyon experience we went for some lunch in Borrego

142-4206_IMG.jpg

After Lunch we headed up Montezuma to the S-2 and then went back up Banner Grade. Very nice ride today, Paul was nice and let me follow on the pig on the straightaways.

Racked up 240 miles on the pig and my butt is letting me know that it misses me riding in the dirt since I stand up so much in the dirt when I ride that it never gets sore like it is now:lol:

Compared to the pig his bike takes off like a rocket ship! :blink: The Pig is a blast in the twisties, I'm addicted to them now. :blink:

Thanks for riding with me today Paul I really enjoyed it. A nice loop for sure.

Next time we'll do Grapevine with the street tires! :blink::blink:

Here is a better shot of Gunner with the flowers

th_IMG_1069.jpg

This ride was a welcome break from my wood floor project

th_IMG_1065.jpg

th_IMG_1066.jpg

SDAR Clubhouse?

th_IMG_1067.jpg

th_IMG_1066.jpg

SDAR Clubhouse?

Where is the club house located? Is it for sale? Are you buying, or will this be a joint venture?