Boston Mangler

Christmas Eve Morning Ride?

Hey Guys

Anyone interested in riding Christmas Eve in the AM?

I have the whole day off and can/will ride basically anywhere! :lol:

If someone wants to organize a ride, start a new thread on it instead of chatting about it here.

A new thread with location and title will attract more folks!

Thanks

Kevin,

I will be back in town for your proposed ride on Dec 24. I just read that Corral Canyon will be opening up this weekend. Whatya say we ride to Otay Mt over Otay to Barrett and then a bit of the Border Fence road to Campo. Once we make it to Campo we'll hit street to Corral Canyon and ride there for a few hours. We could also keep riding the border to Jacumba if you'd rather. I've ridden some of Jacumba but haven't ridden Corral Canyon. CC may be a mess of people on Xmas eve.

I haven't thought about a different loop back, but I may be able to come up with something.

Jon

Kevin,

I will be back in town for your proposed ride on Dec 24. I just read that Corral Canyon will be opening up this weekend. Whatya say we ride to Otay Mt over Otay to Barrett and then a bit of the Border Fence road to Campo. Once we make it to Campo we'll hit street to Corral Canyon and ride there for a few hours. We could also keep riding the border to Jacumba if you'd rather. I've ridden some of Jacumba but haven't ridden Corral Canyon. CC may be a mess of people on Xmas eve.

I haven't thought about a different loop back, but I may be able to come up with something.

Jon

Sounds good to me John!

However, this will be my first time riding in over 6months! Will be taking it a little easier than usual! :o

Want to officially organize this??

Most of it is easy fire roading. In fact all of it up until Corral Canyon or Jacumba is graded fire road.

You have another 10 days to get ready. Quit slackin'

Let's make it official, you choose the destination CC or Jacumba and post up. I'll get some tracks plugged into that awesome GPS I bought from Baja Overland and make sure we get there. :o

Jon

Let's make it official, you choose the destination CC or Jacumba and post up.

I dont know these areas at all! I will make it "Official" in a new thread if you agree to lead and chime in with details

Cool?

Deal. :blink:

let's say 830 Thousand trails Campground on Otay Lakes Road for group rally area.

You and I meet at Mission Bay Park at the end of Clairmont Drive at 700. We'll ride to Chula Vista have breakfast and warm up before going to the meeting area.

I know the route to Campo, I'll carry the football.

We could do lunch around Lake Morena. Open from there.

Jon

Jon

The restruant in Lake Morena closed 4-5 months ago. Campo diner, La Posta Cafe.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

let's say 830 Thousand trails Campground on Otay Lakes Road for group rally area.

You and I meet at Mission Bay Park at the end of Clairmont Drive at 700. We'll ride to Chula Vista have breakfast and warm up before going to the meeting area.

Jon

I would like to explore these trails with you guys. Sounds like an awesome day.

\Anyone want to meet and start this ride with me.

Let`s say 5;30 Tammarack beach parking lot.

Craig.

I would like to explore these trails with you guys. Sounds like an awesome day.

Craig.

Ok, but just a heads up, we will be taking it easy!

Its been a LONG time since i have been on the bike, the suspension is WAY too soft, i wont have it tuned in time and i am still rocking the POS stock front tire.

I will be taking it easy and i know you are a fast hardcore rider.

Dont want you to be disappointed, as i dont push myself to catch faster riders!

:blink:

Jon

Sounds Awesome!

Can you start a new thread to get others involved that might not be following this one?

Maybe add more details