Sign in to follow this  
stingray

Looking forward to the next ride...

Hi crew!

I'm another new rider from SD. I just picked up my XR400 a couple weeks ago from a really nice guy out in Alpine. My buddy James (jlsche0) and I have been out on the trails in Lark Canyon for the past two weekends having a blast... i was the other one on the trail looking a little tentative about the sand. I've had my Katana for about 4 years, but its been almost 15 years since I've done any off-road riding (and that was in KY on very different terrain). I cant wait to meet some other riders with a little more experience in the area and alot of suggestions! I am out of town this weekend, but hopefully next weekend, i will be back in the saddle. I'll be keeping my eye out for the newbee rides. Feel free to say hey if you see us out at Lark Canyon in the silver tacoma with the DRZ and the XR in the back!

Let me know if you guys are planning on going out the 30th.

i like to go real early before the place starts getting crowded, or right before sunset as people start checking out.

Welcome stingray :angry:

Too bad you're out of town, Joliet just posted a noob training ride designed specifically for sand. I'm sure we'll get it together again very soon as desert season is upon us :scratch_one-s_head: :unsure:<_<