carguy

SDAR BBQ 2007

Last year I offered a BBQ and only a few members showed.

I offer again, Barbecue at my house in Campo. Dogs, Burgers, Chicken and some condiments and refreshments.

There can be a ride before & after if someone wants to lead. Tent sites available on my lawn. All are welcome.

7 July 2007 is the date, 10:00am till ?? is the time.

Any takers?

Please chime in so I can guess the food amounts.

BARBECUE. :)

I offer again, Barbecue at my house in Campo. Dogs, Burgers, Chicken and some condiments and refreshments.

There can be a ride before & after if someone wants to lead. Tent sites available on my lawn. All are welcome.

Any takers?

BARBECUE. :D

Hip- Hip- Hooooooray! Get me a head count John and I Will supply the freshments!

:D:D:D:D

Woo Hoo (x2), count me in. Be glad to show early and help out if you need it John.

I'll let you know ASAP if I can't make it, damned pilot schedule always gets in the way.

John

Sounds great John...I'll be there if I don't go riding in the Sierra that weekend.

:D I like barbequed farm fowl and ground bovine just fine. They both go perfectly with a serving of fresh summer day and mixed (but not tossed) trail bikes. Bon appetite, y'all. The grand dame of dirt will hopefully be able to make an appearance :D Uh....how do I get there?

Hey, it's a Saturday! I might be in on that one then. Sundays are work days for me. I could donate my kegerator if there is a consensus on the type of liquid to put in it.

I offer again... BARBECUE. :D

Looks like we added a few members since last year :D Also looks like more of a party crowd! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks John, see ya there!

Any takers?

BARBECUE. :D

Hate to miss it, but already committed to ride up at Bass Lake that weekend....

I am still waiting for a reply from the "keeper of the calendar", I should know by the weekend. :D Ken

I'm there guys!

I've got a couple of coolers I can bring with ice and a charcoal grill if needed. I can do a COSTCO run for supplies too. I will bring a couple packages of those Louisiana Hot Links & buns.

Let me know what is needed.

John you got my #

Aaron

I will swing by after work... I will bring cases of beer supplied by my parent company...

John... how big is your yard? any mini track possibilities?

I will swing by after work... I will bring cases of beer supplied by my parent company...

Yard small, but 1/4mile to dirt to border road.

I am not a bud drinker.

I have heard that people like to ride this border road. Is it fun, scenic, relatively long etc? I have never ridden it :lol:

I'm only asking because it was mentioned in an earlier post that there might be a ride added to the festivities and then it was pointed out that the border road was right close by. Maybe I should just drive my jeep down and leave the trailbike at home.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey, it's a Saturday! I might be in on that one then. Sundays are work days for me. I could donate my kegerator if there is a consensus on the type of liquid to put in it.

Carlsbad Chronic Its the Shizi Yo. (If you like strong dark beer Its 8.9%)Right down the street from me at the Pizza Port. Can kids come.

Carlsbad Chronic Its the Shizi Yo. (If you like strong dark beer Its 8.9%)Right down the street from me at the Pizza Port. Can kids come.

Families/friends welcome.

I am going to bring my 6 yr. old daughter. The wife is still undecided if she will go at this time. Let me know if there is anything I can bring. B) Ken

I am going to bring my 6 yr. old daughter. The wife is still undecided if she will go at this time. Let me know if there is anything I can bring. :D Ken

Got my Kids that weekend so I was going to skip it. But it looks like it may be a kid-friendly event? Now if there was room for them to ride their quads in Carguy's back yard :D Beer and SDAR Members? What do you think? B) should my childern be exposed to that?

drinking2.jpg

I am going to bring my 6 yr. old daughter. The wife is still undecided if she will go at this time. Let me know if there is anything I can bring. :D Ken

Got my Kids that weekend so I was going to skip it. But it looks like it may be a kid-friendly event? Now if there was room for them to ride their quads in Carguy's back yard :D Beer and SDAR Members? What do you think? B) should my childern be exposed to that?

drinking2.jpg

They always sleep better at my place.

IRISHC1.jpg

Couple weeks out, looks like less than 20 with the maybies. :lol:

This is a free SDAR get together. :lol: Meet and have fun. :lol: Refreshments. :lol:

400+ members and only a dozen or so TRUE SDAR, 365 people looked. :lol:

For now planning for 20 riders with families. :lol:

Couple weeks out, looks like less than 20 with the maybies. :lol:

This is a free SDAR get together. :lol: Meet and have fun. :lol: Refreshments. :lol:

400+ members and only a dozen or so TRUE SDAR, 365 people looked. :lol:

For now planning for 20 riders with families. :ok:

Or I looked 365 times :lol:

I'm a definite maybe... I'll bring product and some kids... some stuff to barbeque

Yard small, but 1/4mile to dirt to border road.

I am not a bud drinker.

Well my parent company has over 35 brands last time I checked... now you may not like any of them, but i find Michelob Amber Bock quite tasty, Bud Select is good as well... We also have a Guiness knock-off called Bare Knuckle Stout that is very good...

Of course, if you don't like mega-brewers just on principle, I can't help ya... but i'll bring some anyway... SOMEbody always manages to take it off my hands...

As the host, I would love to bring your favorite... what is it?

As the host, I would love to bring your favorite... what is it?

Free is good, bring what you like. Most Anhouser products give me indigestion. I will have plenty other on hand for those like me, thanks!