Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

Baja surf trippin, Surf point breaks south of Ensenada

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The weather has been so nice at the beach I cant imagine riding east of the 5. Or going anywhere without a surfboard. I was totaly stoked when I got home from my afternoon surf session and found out sombody saw my posted surf trip and wanted to do another one. I was even more stoked when I found out he was one of the fastest guys I rode with at the Desert Dash. I have felt like I was pissing into the wind posting rides here. Some have worked, out some didnt. I cant wait to chase a big south swell south of the boarder to a place you cant really get to in a car. Camp on the beach, surf, fish.Eat Lobster. Any other takers. Bring it on. :(

yeah... post a surf and ride trip here... I don't have a carrier for my board, but should be able to scare something up.

regarding some of your informal rides that didn't pan out... this is a very diverse group... we have beginners to veteran studs... most of the rides include a mix of all types, even if there are only 5 people... so when you post for a balls out, dial 91 (we'll dial the last number if you're unconscious), no sissies ride, you've already eliminated some of those 5... just a thought.

I would be down for a surf trip. I need to talk to you about a surfboard rack. I also live in Carlsbad. I just got a drz400s. Surfing a point with only a few people sounds great to me. How safe would the bikes be down there?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

yeah... post a surf and ride trip here... I don't have a carrier for my board, but should be able to scare something up.

regarding some of your informal rides that didn't pan out... this is a very diverse group... we have beginners to veteran studs... most of the rides include a mix of all types, even if there are only 5 people... so when you post for a balls out, dial 91 (we'll dial the last number if you're unconscious), no sissies ride, you've already eliminated some of those 5... just a thought.

The 911 rides worked very well. But still no surf trips. You can get the rack at Witts Carlsbad Pipeline. Tell Witt you want the one he ordered for Craig Hammon. It works awsome, I will show you how to modify it for going fast ive done over 100 mph. with surfboard and wife on bike. The Pannier bags I got I also love. (Motto Sport Panniers) I cant wait to cruse down there with some bros. Its not always about riding fast. Its so much fun to leave the country and find killer uncrouded waves. Bike in Bike out.

post-465-1178672668_thumb.jpg

Guest Hammerin Hammon

More surf bike pictures. I just rode to Vally Center with a longboard following a Chopper.

post-465-1178743917_thumb.jpg

post-465-1178743955_thumb.jpg

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am going next weekend during the Baja 500 6-1 6-3 I have to bring a board wet sand is showing a building South 6-8 footers Friday. :D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'm down for this...

How much was the rack for the bike?

130.00 At Wits Carlsbad Pipeline.450.00 for the saddlebags. at Motto Sport Panniers. ;)

Surfs up DUDES!